$250 a piece, in the Allison section, at the Start/Finish line, seats 1 and 2.
$250 a piece, in the Allison section, at the Start/Finish line, seats 1 and 2.
how much if i come over and can show you i throw a perfect football???
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
you're wanting $500 for both of them?
[img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]
good math
[ QUOTE ]
good math
[/ QUOTE ]
good math my [censored]. you can get them much cheaper on ebay. even if you have busch tickets with them, that's still pretty steep.
[img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]
hell of a lot cheaper than any NFL or NBA tickets are that i have bought before
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
go somewhere else then
Blue and I got 2 to each race, both the Cup and the Busch Race, on ebay for 325.00 ... row 33 turn 3.
kinda cheap if ya ask me
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
A fool and his money are soon parted.
$250 for one seat. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks